Support my fundraising efforts by clicking the link above!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Training while Packing

One of the most difficult parts of training for a marathon is trying to keep up with all of the "other things" life tosses your way. This weekends long run was a bit difficult as I spent most of the weekend packing up my apartment. I'm moving into a new apartment tomorrow. Although I only had to do a 13 mile run today, my energy level was pretty low. Packing up an entire apartment takes a lot of time and energy. Afterwards, I'd usually spend the entire day relaxing on the couch. Today I'm sucking it up and continuing with the packing of boxes. Days like this I remind myself that I'm lucky to even be able to train for a marathon. There are others out there who may not be healthy enough.

Don't forget to check out my personal fundraising page for the American Cancer Society:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Kevin.Fletcher


Until next time,


-Kev





No comments:

Post a Comment